User Roles definitions to limit employee access

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking User Roles definitions to limit employee access

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Brandy Tschurtschenthaler.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Elian Tyson
    Participant

I am setting up this for a client and they need the ability to have staff be able to create and edit bookings. However they don’t need access to all of the site. I’ve tried using https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/user-role-editor/ but regardless of all of the different combinations that I’ve tried, it will not let any user other than administrator create, change, delete bookings. Please advise.

S Squared
    Participant

Also interested understand how this is implemented having faced the same problems described above. Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello there!

We do have such a feature request and I have added your up-votes to it. Meanwhile try also using Adminimize plugin, which should help to limit access to specific sections of the admin panel.

Regards,
    Andre

Elian Tyson
    Participant

Thanks Andre. My issue is that only an administrator can create bookings. Is there a way to set the Editor role to be able to create or modify a booking?

Brandy Tschurtschenthaler
    Participant

Apologies…I CANNOT find a way to post a topic on the forum, please can you tell me how? Thank you!!

Andre Flores

Hello Elian,

Unfortunately, there is no such option at the moment. You may try different combinations using the following three plugins: Adminimize, User Role Editor and Controlled Admin Access, this should help.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Brandy,

Navigate here and scroll down to the bottom of the page to submit a new topic.

Regards,
    Andre

Brandy Tschurtschenthaler
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.