update theme and plugins with annual payment

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Booklium update theme and plugins with annual payment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maria Roncarati
    Participant

Unfortunately this booklium theme has been a nightmare for me, all the time it has problems with bugs, slow reading of gallery images and much more. This time there is an additional issue.(It happenened twice) When I want to add a new property, or new rate, or new season etc., instead of opening the settings for the new task, the click just sends me to the homepage. I am not able to do anything. The system just locks me out and redirects me to the homepage.

The reason for this message is that we just payed for the new year/2022 and I’m re-installing the theme again to see if these problems disappear? I want to know how I can receive the new updates, including the hotel plugin, as I just paid and I want to make sure that I install the updates. Please advise as soon as possible as we can’t do anything and only use WordPress because of the calendars. We are very frustrated. Thank you.

Andre Flores

Hello Maria,

I regret that you have faced such issues while working with Booklium theme. I must say that it is not likely issues with redirection in the dashboard are related to the theme/Hotel Booking plugin, there could have been a conflict with other active plugins.

As for updating the theme/plugin, you should navigate to Appearance ->Theme License and make sure to activate the theme license there. Once it is done, you will be able to update the theme to the latest version under Appearance ->Themes and then the plugin itself under Plugins tab.
    If you need further assistance let me know in this topic or submit a request to our Help Desk.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.