Update package not available.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Sweeney
    Participant

I’m trying to update 3.8.3 to 3.8.5 and it keeps failing with “Update package not available.”

Backstory: I originally bought Aquentro with the HB plugin included. Later, after wanting an added feature in HB that wasn’t available for Aquentro, I purchased HB separately and separated the installs with help from support.

Now I want to update 3.8.3 to 3.8.5 and I’m running into “Update package not available.”

Please advise.

Andre Flores

Hello, Ryan!

You should navigate to Accommodation ->Settings ->License and make sure you have the Hotel Booking plugin license inserted and activated there. You may find the plugin license in your personal MotoPress account by clicking the “View Licenses” link next to the plugin purchase.

Regards,
    Andre

Johan Verwerft
    Participant

Andre,
    I have more or less the same problem and pick up this post. Currently we start having problems with the booking rules, it worked fine till 3 weeks ago.
    Need to update the Hotel Booking plugin but the update is not pushed. We I navigate to Accommodation ->Settings ->License , as recommended by you, I can’t find the tab “license”. This can be the reason for the missing update. Any idea to solve this ?
    I prefer to try this option first before reinstalling the complete plugin because I like to avoid losing data and config.
    rgds,
    Johan Verwerft
    Budgetsites

Andre Flores

Hello Johan,

It may happen that you are using the plugin built in the Booklium theme – in this case the plugin version will be different to the latest one and the License tab will not be available to you. You will need to download the latest version from your personal MotoPress account and make sure to replace current plugin with the downloaded one under Plugins ->Add New ->Upload. It is recommended to back-up current plugin files before updating just in case.

Regards,
    Andre

Johan Verwerft
    Participant

Andre,
    shall I delete the current version first or just de-activate and install the newest version of the plugin ?
    Or de-activate the plugin and overwrite the plugin files using FTP ?
    J.

Johan Verwerft
    Participant

Reinstalled the plugin via ftp by replacing the complete folder. No data or settings were lost. License tab is visible now and the license validation works.
    THx,
    Johan V.

Andre Flores

Hello Johan,

Thank you for letting us know, I am glad that everything works fine now.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.