Update hotel booking 4.5.0

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Hello,

must I change something on my website to use the new color functionality or what does this mean to me?
    “Note for developers: This update might affect styles of the availability calendar in your themes or projects. Please update your code.”
    I updated the plugin and on the first look nothing has changed.

Thank you
    Felizia

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Is it the functionality:
    Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Felizia,

Thanks for your question. You do not need to activate anything for this improvement to be applied to your site. It is applied automatically.

best regards,
    John Davis

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Hello John,
    thank you for your answer. And it there the new functionality “Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar” included?
    Thank you Felizia

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Felizia,

Thanks for your question however I’m not sure I get your question correctly. The feature is included in the update release. Could you please clarify the question in more detail?

best regards,
    John Davis

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

I think he was asking if the modification I made in the thread “Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar” was now included in 4.4.5, which is not but I guess he found out since he posted on the thread.

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

yes Mickael, that was my question. Thank you for your solution, which I use now.

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Hello John,
    is there a date, when we can have the solution from Mickael includes in the releases from Hotel Hooking plugin?
    “Availability Calendar – Show fully booked dates on general calendar”
    At the moment I cant use you updates from the plugin, because I will loose the functionality which has Mickael had done.
    Thank you
    Felizia

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Felizia,

Our developers will review this request. Perhaps it will be available in one of the next updates.

best regards,
    John Davis

Felizia Katzer
    Participant

Hello John,
    thank you. This is a very helpful feature for the guests to see in a short look, where are the spaces for booking.
    Thank you
    Felizia

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.