Unable to install Plugins in Booklium

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jain
    Participant

Hi,
    I am able to install the Booklium theme, but unable to install two Plugins (Another MailChimp Widget, Getwid).

It is giving the following error – “Something went wrong with the plugin API.”

The file I uploaded for Booklium – booklium-1.2.0.zip

Please review and help resolve and let me know if you need any additional info.

Andre Flores

Hello Jain,

The issue is caused by the fact our account at WordPress.org is temporary suspended. This does not affect our themes or plugins in any way, however, does not allow installing some plugins directly from WordPress.com repository. We have already updated our themes and included plugins in their packages. Kindly activate the theme license under Appearance ->Theme License to be able to update the Booklium theme. Once it is done, you will be able to install plugins easily. If there is still no luck, let me know so I provide you with plugins archives via email to install manually.

Regards,
    Andre

Samantha Kavounis
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Samantha,

We have already resolved this issue in your ticket so I’ll share the solution here for other possible visitors with the same issue:

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like there is something wrong with the SSL certificate that is enabled on your site. As a workaround, you may re-install the plugin manually. You may find the plugin in booklium/assets/plugins folder.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.