- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by Andre Flores.
- September 2, 2021 at 12:37 am #1178936Manos LentarisParticipant
This theme is very good out of the box, but I cannot find a way to fix some a couple of accessibility issues that show errors in all checkers.
1) The burger menu button in the header appears as empty.
Explanation: A <button> element is present that contains no text content (or alternative text), or an <input type=”submit”>, <input type=”button”>, or <input type=”reset”> has an empty or missing value attribute.
Code: <button class=”menu-toggle” aria-controls=”primary-menu” id=”mobile-menu-toggle” aria-expanded=”false”> <i class=”fa fa-bars” aria-hidden=”true”></i>
2) In all the galleries of the accommodations, there is an issue of Broken ARIA reference.
Explanation: An element has an aria-labelledby or aria-describedby value that does not match the id attribute value of another element in the page.
So practically, the issue comes from the clickable thumbnails and navigation arrows in all of the galleries.
Can you please provide some code to fix these errors? It is very urgent as the website needs to get a pass for accessibility as soon as possible.
Thank you.September 2, 2021 at 12:45 am #1178938Manos LentarisParticipant
3) There is also an empty link issue with the testimonials. Although not clickable, they seem to have some hidden links.
An anchor element has an href attribute, but contains no text (or only spaces) and no images with alternative text.September 2, 2021 at 12:59 am #1178946Manos LentarisParticipant
Please ignore 3), it has been fixed.September 9, 2021 at 11:17 pm #1182998Andre FloresModerator
I have passed your suggestions for further investigation to our developers. Once there are any updates from them regarding this matter, I will immediately let you know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.