Translation for Hotel Booking Checkout Fields

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Samuel Gentilhomme
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issue with the checkout page, when I activate Hotel Booking Checkout Fields extension, my translation of the title “Your Information” is not taken into account, how can I force it ? I use WPML extension to translate my web site

Thanks in advance
    Sam

Samuel Gentilhomme
    Participant

Don’t bother, I finally found how to proceed with WPML…

Andre Flores

Hi, Samuel!

I am glad that the issue has been resolved, thank you for letting us know!

If you have a multilingual website, we do recommend using WPML, indeed, as it is 100%-compatible with our products.
    We also recommend using Loco Translate in case you have a single language on the website and want to change some titles/text.

Regards,
    Andre

Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

Care to say how you managed to do it instead of just “forget it” 😉 I went through String Translations, it’s setted up properly but still shows “Your information” (translated to “Vos informations” and also “Required fields are indicated by %” (Champs requis indiqués par %” but it still shows in english. Thank you

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sylvain,

As you have installed Checkout Fields Editor the default string Your Information is replaced by the one from the checkout fields addon. Thus I’ve scanned the strings of the Checkout Fields addon at WPML > Theme and Plugin Localization so that you could translate the strings of the Customer Information Form on the checkout. You may use the Search field at WPML > String Translation to be able to translate the reset of the strings.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.