Timetable not displaying

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve Atkinson

Hi,

I am trying to put together a timetable for a Gym website but I am encountering some issues. I might be doing something wrong, so I apologize if so. However, the timetable doesn’t display correctly. At the moment it is just showing a search/drop down field (which isn’t working if I select an activity) on the test page I’ve setup, and I need it to show all the activities thoughout the week (just the entire timetable) How can I fix that so that I can see the timetable in full?

Here is the page I am talking about http://www.planetgym.co.uk/test-2/

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

We need to take a closer look at your WordPress installation to provide your with correct answer. Please submit your request to our support team.

Best regards,
    John

Silvi

Hi Steve,

I am experiencing the same issue, did you get an answer how to fix this?

Thanks
    Best regards

Silvi

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Silvi,

At Steve’s case the theme scripts caused the issue. You can also try to switch to another theme just to test. Also try to deactivate plugins one by one and see if it starts working. If you find some please specify what exactly plugin or theme cased an issue and we’ll try to fix it in the next version of plugin.

Best regards,
    John

Hema Laxman

Hello, I am also facing a similar issue. I have been using Vantage theme from the beginning and initially it was working well. Right now, the timetable does not appear on the page at all.

I have also installed spider events calendar to use on my side bar, but have been working with this since the beginning.

I have not added any new plugins recently. i would highly appreciate your help

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Hema,

I’ve debugged this page and found there some error caused by minify option. Do you have any plugin that minifies js and css files. Try to disable minify option or change the method.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.