Time zone setting in WordPress not being interpreted by plugin

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Time zone setting in WordPress not being interpreted by plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Monica Omodei
    Participant

I have set my time zone in the WordPress general settings to Melbourne which is +10 UTC and in the accommodation settings I have set check in to 14:00 and check-out to 10:00

The booking confirmation Page generated displays checkin as 12am and checkout as 4am. If I change the check in and checkout settings to fool it into generating the right times they get a wrong date by 1 day on one of them.

Is this a known bug or is there something else I have neglected to do?

If it can’t be solved is there a suggestion as to how I can hide the times and just leave the dates. The incorrect times appear in so many places though – even emails.

Andre Flores

Hello, Monica!

So far there were no similar requests/complaints from other users. I would recommend that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Khaled
    Participant

i have similar behavior with the Calendars Synchronization Status.

the wordpress timezone is set as UTS+2. the server time is also UTC+2

but when synchronizing the calendars the status shows the UTS time without +2 .

View post on imgur.com

in this screenshot it shows 18:00
    although it is 20:00

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at it.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.