Theme Update for Hotel Booking 3.8.3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Danyel HDHolidayHomes
    Participant

Hi,
    Can I get a timeframe for when a theme update will be released that will include the latest version of hotel booking (3.8.3)?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Danyel,

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with a timeframe on when Alpenhouse will be updated with the 3.8.3 version of Hotel Booking. It takes some time for our developers to include an updated version of the Hotel Booking plugin to each rental theme.
    In case you do not have time to wait for the theme update to get the latest Hotel Booking version, you can purchase Hotel Booking license, deactivate the inbuilt booking plugin on the website and install & activate Hotel Booking purchased separately (all the data will remain intact). This way you will get plugin updates independently from the theme package.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Mirjana
    Participant

There has been a major WordPress and Elementor update this year.
    And still we have the Hotel Booking 3.7.1. version that is not fully compatible with them.

I have translation issues, galleries that do not show properly, layouts falling apart after Elementor 3 update. It’s happening on old and fresh installs.
    Some of those issues have already been solved, we just can’t get the updates.

We are buying your themes because we get the Hotel Booking plugin.
    Getting an answer like “you can purchase Hotel Booking license” when someone has a problem with the integrated version is really just telling us you don’t care that your theme isn’t working properly.

I make websites for clients. How should I explain to my clients they have to buy something they already have?

Andre Flores

Hello, Mirjana!

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I am following your concerns and must say that we are planning to update our themes in order to keep the Hotel Booking plugin up-to-date as well, however, it takes some time for our developers to update the theme and make sure everything works in tact. They are currently busy with other priority tasks and will be able to get back to themes updates later. Once there are any news regarding this matter, I will immediately let you know.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.