the availability calendar booking form does not work

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking the availability calendar booking form does not work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Verin Marius
    Participant

Hello, I’m contacting you because I’m having a big problem with Motopress’ Hotel booking pluggin. the availability calendar does not work it displays the reservations but the other days are greyed out. and when I select days that are supposed to be available in the booking form I get this message: Nothing found. Please try again with different search parameters.

Mickael Quirin
    Participant

If you keep the pointer on a greyed-out date what does it say ?

its maybe your calendar theme that show date with this color.
    mbhb_availability_calendar widget is only for showing you can’t click on date.

Maybe you’re talking of the availability_search_form ?

Verin Marius
    Participant

before the days available were in green and since yesterday it is in gray. and when I try to book days that are supposed to be available I get no availability

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Verin,

Please make sure the accommodations are still assigned to your accommodation types. You may navigate to Accommodation > Accommodation Types and check the column Accommodations and check if there are active accommodations. Check also your seasons and rates to be sure the availability is open.

Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    John Davis

Verin Marius
    Participant

Hello Davis thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. I would like to send you a screenshot because for me the configuration is good. before everything worked well the prices and seasons were set until 2025. I Submit a request. but no solution yet

Verin Marius
    Participant

Thanks to the technical service my problem was solved and I wanted to share the solution because it may help other people.
    Here is the solutions: the plugin configuration out a couple of times and then tried to change the Time Zome under the Dashboard > Settings > General. We’ve set the UTC one but with the appropriate time, and it helped to resolve the issue.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Verin,

Thanks for your reply. I could not replicate the issue locally but we will definitely investigate the case further.

best regards,
    John Davis

Matt Jeffery
    Participant

Hi,

I am having the same issue, this was working yesterday but I have come back today and nothing is bookable. When I hover a date it says “Not available Rules: Not check-out”

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Joeri Vijt
    Participant

I found a solution over CSS.
    Go to your theme and add extra CSS.

These are the classes where you then also can choose the colors:

.mphb-calendar {
    –mphb-available-date-bg: #cef093;
    –mphb-available-date-color: #000000;
    –mphb-not-available-date-bg: #e56767;
    –mphb-not-available-date-color: #777777;
    –mphb-booked-date-bg: #e56767;
    –mphb-booked-date-color: #000000;
    –mphb-out-of-season-date-bg: #dddddd;
    –mphb-out-of-season-date-color: #777777;
    }

In my case, the value not-available-date-bg was #dddddd (grey). Just changed that back to a soft red and now it shows up good.

Now also, you can use this to match the colors to your theme if you want.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Please try to navigate to Settings > General (general WordPress settings) and select TimeZone in UTC instead of the location. Save the changes and check if the issue is fixed. Let me know if it helped.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.