- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by J. Davis.
- March 30, 2022 at 1:20 am #1282092Diana MonicaParticipant
We need to close the booking possibility for our apartments, temporarily, because we are testing booking on another platform and since we cannot sync the calendars, we need to close the booking system on our website.
BUT If I just set the apartments as booked, or just delete them, your booking plugin displays a message that there are no available accommodations when this is not “true”. They are available, but temporarily the booking must be done in another platform.
Can you please let me know:
1. How can I change the message displayed when no accommodations are available? This way we can say that the accommodations ARE available but temporarily cannot be booked on our website but can be booked in another platform and give them the link.
2. How can I redirect ALL searches to another page that I personally create instead of the “Search Results” or “Available Accommodations” while making sure the visitors will actually never reach available accommodations?
Which option would work better for this situation in your opinion?
DianaMarch 30, 2022 at 9:03 am #1282397Diana MonicaParticipant
Hi this topic can be closed, and if someone else in interested in how to do this:
I just edited the SEARCH RESULTS page, removed the short-code that displayed the available accommodations and designed the page as I desired.
Furthermore, on the apartments short-code, I unchecked “display BOOK button”, so the visitors cannot book, they can only search for availability.
Cheers!March 31, 2022 at 11:58 pm #1283187J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your question and for sorting this out on your own. Feel free to put any further questions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.