Tax research booking child

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eric Brabants
    Participant

I disabled the child field, for “research”
    Is there a way to activate the child field when booking

In France, the tourist tax is payable only by adults (18 years and over)

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your question however I’m not sure I get it correctly. Could you please describe your concern in more detail? The screenshots and examples might help us understand your situation in more detail.

best regards,
    John Davis

eric Brabants
    Participant

In other words:

I disabled “children” option for my website (hide “children” field and use Guests label instead).

but in France, the tourist tax is payable only by adults (18 years and over). And this tax is collected by the renter and paid to the state.

I collect this tax during the booking process. But I don’t know the number of adults (since I use “guest”).
    So I collect too much tax and have to pay it back at the check-in

SO
    Is there a way to activate the “children” field in the booking form, but not in the research form

Thank’s

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply. You may enable the Children parameter again and select the following option:
    Hide “adults” and “children” fields within search availability forms.
    Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    John Davis

eric Brabants
    Participant

hello,

if I Hide “adults” and “children” fields within search availability forms ….

I lose the “Guests” field in the search form.

So, the search only finds free lodges without taking into account the number of “Guests”. And I lose the possibility to rent several lodges in a single reservation.
    In my case, this is not a good idea 🙂

Sincerely
    Eric

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Your question was as follows:
    ‘Is there a way to activate the “children” field in the booking form, but not in the research form’

Actually, there are always displayed all available accommodation types on the Search Results page according to the searched dates without taking capacity into an account. It still allows you to make multiple reservations since the Book button works like the ‘Add to Cart’ one. You may click the Book button next to several accommodation types and then proceed to confirm the reservation of the selected properties.

best regards,
    John Davis.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.