Tax report missing from WooCommerce reports

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Before the update I was able to go into WooCommerce on a monthly basis and get the total that was charged for tax on all the transactions for that specific month. Now, I don’t think it is registering the tax anywhere. I mean, it is charging it correctly but it is not on any of the WooCommerce reports.

Am I missing something? I included a screenshot of what the report show in WC.

Thanks!

Image 2020-01-14 at 3.40.15 PM

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your question. We integrated WooCommerce with Hotel Booking plugin just to be able to use other payment gateways. We do not guarantee integration of other WooCommerce functionality as most booking and payment details are recorded for Hotel Booking and not WooCommerce.
    Thus we recommend to export reports via Bookings > Reports to get as much information as it is possible.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Thanks for the follow up J!

Can your report breakdown the charges between nightly rate and taxes?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

You may watch all settings of reports option here

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

That’s great. Thank you.

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Just a follow up, but it does not appear to have a tax breakdown. Any idea how we can see the tax breakdown for accounting ?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

We have added your request to our list of features. We will notify you if we have any news abou it. Thanks.

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Thanks for the follow up. πŸ™‚

BMVA LLC
    Participant

Hello, could you add us to the list requesting this feature? Ideal to booking tax and fee totals on the reporting. Business Reports are often used to look at financials and these are key fields that should be available.

BMVA LLC
    Participant

Ryan, did you find a good work around?

Regards, Brent

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Sorry, not yet. πŸ™‚

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted and added to the feature request. Unfortunately, the feature has not been quite popular to the date. If there are more requests from other users, we might consider adding this feature in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.