Syncing with Agoda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Byron Johnson
    Participant

Hi,

Just to check this…..

I have managed to sync my calendar to booking.com, airbnb (both easy) and tripadvisor (a little harder).

However agoda tell me that they do not / cannot sync with motopress hotel plugin.

Is this correct? I am in Asia so Agoda is the ket OTA for us so not being able to sync with them will create high risk of double bookings.

Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello David,

Are there any specifics on why Agoda can not be synced with the Hotel Booking? If Agoda supports iCal format, there should be no issues syncing it with any external iCal calendar, including Hotel Booking one.

Regards,
    Andre

David Byron Johnson
    Participant

Hi Andres,

I would think not but Agoda require you to contact them to set up a sync to another calendar – there is no calendar URL to copy and paste within their dashbaord. When I spoke to them they simply told me that Motopress was not a partner that they work with…hence they would not authorize syncing to the hotel booking plug in.

Has this issue come up before?

Thanks

David

David Byron Johnson
    Participant

Hi Andres,

Here is their list of partners that they work with

https://partnerhub.agoda.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/connectivity-services-providers.pdf

As far as I can see motopress and/or Hotel Booking are not included on it.

David

Andre Flores

Hello David,

Thank you for the information, it is much appreciated.
    The issue is we allow synchronization with any external calendar that supports iCal. I believe Agoda has direct integration with their partners and do not allow synchronization with external calendars outside of their partners list. MotoPress does not have direct integration or specific partners, so I am afraid there is not much we can do from our end. If Agoda are able to provide .ics links for their calendars, we will be able to provide ours to them, so the synchronization is performed.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.