Syncing Issue, Blank page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robbie Done
    Participant

Hi,

When I go to sync all my calendars it is displaying a blank page and not updating, can I get help ASAP.

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Robbie,

We created a support ticket and sent you an email. Answer to it for further assistance.

Robbie Done
    Participant

Hi, you did send me an email with the SQL statement in it but i have lost the email and it has happened again, can you please send it again 😉

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robbie,

Here is SQL command to run in case there are so much logs that it is impossible to clear them from the dashboard:

UPDATE `wp_options` SET `option_value` = 'a:0:{}' WHERE `option_name` = 'mphb_ical_sync_rooms_queue_processed_data'

And this query is optional it removes the synchronization that can not be finished

DELETE FROM `wp_options` WHERE `option_name` LIKE 'mphb_ical_sync_%'

Make sure to substitute default table prefix wp_ with your custom table prefix if it differs. Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you need our assistance with this.

best regards,
    John

Sabrina Maximiano Arcos
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andre Flores

Hi, Sabrina!

In order to clear sync logs in your database you should run the below query in your database via phpMyAdmin tool:

UPDATEwp_optionsSEToption_value= 'a:0:{}' WHEREoption_name= 'mphb_ical_sync_rooms_queue_processed_data'

Make sure to replace wp_ with your database table prefix.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.