Style accommodation/detail page is not really fancy?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Style accommodation/detail page is not really fancy?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pepijn
    Participant

Hello 🙂

I’m new with the WP Hotel Booking Plugin. And trying to set everything up. But I noticed the style is not really nice when looking at the accommodation/detail pages?

I asked the developers of my theme if they had some suggestions but they told me I would need to style everything myself? So if I need to do this, would I just copy the Hotel Booking template files in my theme and adjust the code?

You can see my screenshots here:

Screenshot 1 – Accommodation/detail page
    Screenshot 2 – Booking page

Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks!

Pepijn

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pepijn,

Thanks for your question. If you wish to adjust theme styling like buttons, input forms, list etc, you would need to add custom CSS. You may try to use our free Palmeria theme where are available adjusted styles. Or if you wish to stay with your theme but adjust styling you may find theme files at github https://github.com/motopress/palmeria. For example you can find a CSS file with styles forhotel booking plugin here.

Also it is possible to order Extended Support and we’ll adjust styles or layouts in a way you need.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.