Store Information in Stripe for Future Payments

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Store Information in Stripe for Future Payments

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amelia Sandberg
    Participant

Hi,

When our customers submit a payment online their information, including CC information, address, name, etc are sent to stripe. However, they are not created as a “customer” within stripe, so there is no way to charge them for future payments.

I am looking to see if there is a way to setup future payments using the stored credit card information. I contacted Stripe and they pointed me here -> https://docs.stripe.com/payments/save-during-payment but I am unfortunately not able to figure this out on my own.

Thanks

Angela Schofield
    Participant

Looking for the same information. Can someone from support please pick up this topic, I think it is crucial for using the plugin.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback. We have this request in our list of features so I’ve added your upvotes to the task. We will notify you when we have any news.

Angela Schofield
    Participant

I don’t understand why this isn’t already a feature, as it is the most crucial element in the hotel booking process. Without this feature, the plugin is worthless.

Amelia Sandberg
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply. My understanding based on my multiple conversations with Stripe is that it should be a pretty simple integration with the code available, I am just unsure on where in the code it needs to go.

I would recommend reaching out to Stripe directly as they should be able to help you in understanding where to put the code. Then you could relay that information to us so we could integrate it ourselves.

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your reply. Our developers are working on requests of higher priority at the moment. We will notify you if we have any news.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.