Sorry, there are no services, employees or locations to book.

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Appointment Booking Sorry, there are no services, employees or locations to book.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Chris Shockley
    Participant

I am not sure what I have missed?

Chris Shockley
    Participant

I solved this.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sorting this out on your own.

best regards,
    John Davis

Alexander Endrich
    Participant

Hey Chris, I’d love to know how you fixed it, it’s driving me mad!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your question. I guess we have sorted this out in your open support request. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

best regards,
    John Davis

Max Craftsman
    Participant

Hello every one, seems i have similar problem, after installing plugin , configuring srvices etc. on front page i get message “sorry, there are no services…..” can you guys share what did you do to fix it.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Anna, Please make sure you have created services, employees, locations, and schedules. You also need to assign schedules and services properly. Do not hesitate to submit a ticket to our support team if it is not still helpful or if you need our assistance.

Genevieve Coady
    Participant

I just ran into this issue – then cleared my WP Admin cache for website backend and then cleared my browser and it appears to be working. Stay tuned if it isn’t…

Genevieve

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback, Genevieve

Yakub
    Participant

Facing the same issue here. Opened the support ticket. We double checked that services, schedule, employee, locations are properly selected but not working.

Will see how this gets resolved with the support ticket.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Yakub,
    We have found out that issue occurred due to the option ‘Disable JSON REST API’. The form works correctly when this option is switched off.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.