So many problems (not mobile responsive, not CSS friendly, etc)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking So many problems (not mobile responsive, not CSS friendly, etc)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Aldo Watanave
    Participant

Hi there,

I just bought this plugin and I noticed that it is not a mobile responsive, I tried to change the aspect of the boxes, fonts, colors with custom CSS but does not work, the search console is vertical, I follow your instructions to change to horizontally but didn’t work, I’m using DIVI Theme and DIVI builder and I need to all the pages are the same, but the plugin create their own pages and I can’t change the aspect of that pages. I need to much help.

Janet Watson
    Participant

Try a different theme? I’m developing a site with Satrah and it seems OK on mobile so far.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Aldo,

Janet is right as plugin simply inherits the design of your theme. If you need our assistance with your theme style customizations we may offer Extended Support service.
    We also work on integration addon for Divi and its builder however we can not know exact release date. We’ll update this topic once it is ready. Thank you for your feedback.

best regards,
    J.Davis

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

The Divi Integration addon for Hotel Booking in available now https://wordpress.org/plugins/mphb-divi/

It inherits styles of buttons set via Customizer and adds styling for other elements like forms, etc. Also you may find Hotel Booking shortcodes added to Divi Builder as widgets.

Thank you for your suggestions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

RoseAnn Rufrano
    Participant

Same problem with not being mobile friendly. I am using booklium villas theme I just installed Yoast and am now having a problem with Mobile usability.
    I have 3 errors coming up:
    1-Text too small to read
    2-Clickable elements too close together
    3-Content wider than screen

I though this was a responsive theme!? How can i fix this?

Andre Flores

Hello RoseAnn,

The Booklium theme indeed appears to be responsive. In order to take a closer look at the issues you are facing I would kindly ask that you submit a request to our Help Desk.

Regards,
    Andre

Emma Hill
    Participant

I am having the same problem. did you manage to fix this?

RoseAnn Rufrano
    Participant

Hi Emma,
    I submitted a support ticket and they helped me fix it

Andre Flores

Hello Emma,

Feel free to submit a request to our Help Desk as well, we will gladly assist you with your questions/issues.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.