- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by Stacy Lind.
- October 30, 2017 at 1:04 am #595514ZoéGuest
I’m using your plugin for an hotel label website. Basically, they offer a collection of several hotels boutique with 2-4 rooms in every hotel.
I was wondering, first, what would be the best way to use the plugin for this scenario.
Right now, here’s how I’m trying to organize it all:
1. Categories for each hotel (ex: Category: Hotel 1)
2. Accommodation type for every room in the hotel, with name of the hotel (ex: “Hotel 1 — Suite)
But now when I want to display all rooms for Hotel 1, I have no idea how to do it, because the shortcode to display “Accommodation Types Listing” doesn’t include a category filter. Generally speaking, categories seem useless since no shortcode uses them.
What would be the best practices in my situation?
Thanks a lot,
ZoéOctober 30, 2017 at 3:07 pm #595764Stacy LindKeymaster
The plugin was designed to manage a single hotel establishment as the billing and booking systems are shared. If there are not many rooms in every hotel, you can let your visitors sort them by adding their categories as menu items to the main menu of your website as it is made with the Villagio theme.
Another solution would be setting up a multisite where each hotel is a subsite and is independent from the others.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.