- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 1 week ago by Mary Evans.
- June 10, 2020 at 10:36 am #964961Aaron LuoParticipant
I’m about to setup an administrator to manage website settings and another user with
Shop managerrole to manage Accommodation and Bookings, but I found the user couldn’t find most sub-menus of Bookings (only
Couponsare shown), . Could you advise how to solve this problem?
Thanks & Regards,
AaronJune 11, 2020 at 6:37 am #965366Mary EvansParticipant
if we understood correctly, you need to create custom user roles for your staff?
In order to create a custom user role and give it any access rights, please, make sure to follow these steps:
1. Install the plugin User Role Editor (https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/).
2. In Settings > User Role Editor, enable Show Administrator role at User Role Editor.
3. In Users > User Role Editor, click Add Role. Name it accordingly (e.g. HBooking) and make a copy of the administrator role.
4. Install Adminimize (https://wordpress.org/plugins/adminimize/). This plugin has more advanced user role settings and you can specify what menu tabs and sub-tabs exactly should be accessible for certain roles.
5. In Settings > Adminimize, tick the options that should be restricted in the column of the new HBooking role.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.