Service Add On Quantity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Amanda Heisel
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the Booklium theme with the Hotel Booking Plugin. I”m looking to add on the option for guests to reserve a camping spot at our cottage if they’re already reserving the cottage unit. I thought that putting this as an add on would be best as it is not available unless you’re renting the cottage unit itself. I’m trying to understand if there is a way to change the number of units for the per nights. Currently I see you can sell services based on guests, that doesn’t apply here. Or you can use it as a per night. The per night makes sense but then it will charge them for every night. I want an option for example if someone is renting our cottage for 4 nights but only wants the camping spot for 3 nights to only charge them for 3 nights. Right now it appears it will automatically charge them for 4 nights and I have no way to adjust that with any input from them? Any thoughts?

Andre Flores

Hello, Amanda!

You may use the “Guest Choice” option for the service and limit the maximum amount to the length of stay: https://prnt.sc/ubcdj7. Such configuration will allow your Guests to choose the number of times (nights) they want to use the service for.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.