Serious Problem with Hotel Booking and DIVI Theme

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Serious Problem with Hotel Booking and DIVI Theme

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Giovanni Langiu
    Participant

I installed the Hotel Booking divi integration but I cannot see the widgets in the editor.

mike wyatt
    Participant

Same here! Is there an update arriving soon as we cannot use the booking system without this!!

UPR
    Participant

We are the same! Need a fix for this ASAP!!

Michael Chapman-Johns
    Participant

Same here! Only just purchased the Full Membership too!! Use divi for all my websites, so a FIX is urgently needed.

Giovanni Langiu
    Participant

Hi guys they just updated the plugin. Now it’s working. Just update the HB Divi integration plugin on wordpress (and divi) to the last version.

Have fun 🙂

Michael Chapman-Johns
    Participant

Some aspects are still not working correctly. I have emailed support about this.

UPR
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    What are these, could you list here so I can cross check with our site?

Cheers,
    Sash

Gentil François
    Participant

The update is OK now…

Moto Master
    Participant

I’m curious, what kind of PCs are you guys editing divi sites on?

I find that Divi is almost unusable on an Core i5 now. It takes minutes to load the page editor, and it does it twice. I have a huge client site on Divi and I’m going to need a Core i9 or better to be able to edit it soon.

UPR
    Participant

@Moto Master,
    the computer you’re editing with is not the issue, your hosting server is the bottle neck! We moved our site to a different hosting service and have experienced a huge improvement both in editing pages and in front end page speed.
    DIVI and Motopress HB are both resource hungry themes/plugins, you need a fast server to be able to run these efficiently.

Cheers,
    Sash

Moto Master
    Participant

@UPR, no, that is not the issue – i can watch top on the server and load averages, and cpu use never spikes above 3% on a page edit request – however the client side browser sits at 100% cpu use for well over 30 seconds when trying to load a page to edit. It is all javascript in the browser – nothing to do with the server.

I suspect Yoast SEO is related and to blame. They refuse to edit their javascript to be sensible – they are trying to catch every keystroke. Just dumb.

It is also possible that you have never seen a Divi page layout that can cause this kind of javascript load in the browser client side?

Editing this page is a real pain, one must be very patient:
    https://thrsc.com/human-resources-immigration-strategy/recruitment-selection/

Link put in code tags as these forums break the link, truncating it to just the domain.

UPR
    Participant

@Moto Master, that page is way too long! I’d break this info down in several pages.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.