Send new confirmation E-Mail to customer manually

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Send new confirmation E-Mail to customer manually

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Johannes Sommer
    Participant

Hey there,

when i receive a booking it sometimes happens, that few details changes afterwards, for ex: number of Person travelling, customer email or phonenumber or what ever. Though i need to send the confirmation email once again with the correct data to the customer. Because the system don’t make it automatically, it would be awesome to have an button at the right sidebar to send emails manually to the customer!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Johannes,

Thank you for your suggestion. We’ve added it to our list of requests.

As a temporary workaround you may go to edit booking, change its status to Pending (of confirmation mode you do not use not to send an email to customer) and change it back to confirmed. It should push the email with update information.

best regards,
    J.Davis

Andre Flores

Hello Johannes,

We are delighted to let you know that we have just released the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.3, which includes re-send confirmation e-mail to Customer feature.
    Feel free to update the plugin to the latest version to get this feature.

Regards,
    Andre

Sylvain Deschamps
    Participant

Related to the resend to customer, is there a way to resend the “Pending approval” message to the admin? I have a reservation that I never received and I would like to resend the email to the admin of the reservations and I don’t see a “Resend” so, how could I resend a new pending to the admin?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for your question. There is no option to resend Pending email. If you have difficulties with email delivery on your site we recommend to install some plugin that would log all the emails that are sent from your site.
    Also you may set up SMTP for better and more secure email delivery.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.