Search results display with Elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martin Fourdrignier
    Participant

Hi,

I am customizing the search results page on my website built with Elementor Pro and its integration with Hotel Booking Plugin, with the theme Villagio.

As I want to have a grid view of the results, I used the css code gently provided in your help database:

@media (min-width:920px){
    .mphb_sc_search_results-wrapper{
    display:flex;
    flex-wrap:wrap
    }
    .mphb_sc_search_results-wrapper .mphb-room-type{
    width:50%;
    padding:2 2em;
    }
    }

However, the display is not satisfactory. I tried using different width but I keep having the same issue: the first property displayed is not horizontally aligned with the others.

I inspected the css and tried to solve this in many way, but it wasn’t successfull.

Any guidance on what to modify? I already try to act on:
    body .mphb_sc_rooms-wrapper .mphb-room-type:not(:first-of-type), body .mphb_sc_search_results-wrapper .mphb-room-type:not(:first-of-type)

I also want to have a gallery for each property without displaying a line of pictures below the featured picture. Is there a way to do it properly (besides a “display:none” on .mphb-gallery-thumbnails-slider .slides?)

Many thanks in advance!

Martin

Andre Flores

Hello Martin,

It would be appreciated if you submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard (if needed), so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Martin Fourdrignier
    Participant

Hello Andre,

Finally, I dealt with it by myself, it was related to an accommodation with non-standard images and text length…

Sorry for the inconvenience

Best regards,

Martin

Andre Flores

Hello Martin,

It is fine, no worries at all. I am glad that you have managed to resolve the issue.
    It would be much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.