Icon in search availability form appears too big after update

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Luviana Icon in search availability form appears too big after update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Paulo Almeida
    Participant

The calendar icon in the Search availability form, either on check-in date and on check-out, appears too big in Chrome (but not, for instance, on IE 11 or Edge), after I upgraded to 3.7.1 version.
    Please help.
    Thank you,

Paulo.

Anna Chupryna
    Spectator

Hi Paulo, try clearing image cache on your server.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Anna Chupryna.
    Paulo Almeida
    Participant

Thank you Annette. That worked.

Now, if you allow me, I have a wish to add to a wish list (its almost Christmas time):
    The capacity of a room should consider adults + children together. Those variables should not be independent. If I have a room with a capacity of four, should be four persons, 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child, etc., and the motopress HB plugin should know how to handle it that way.

Bye.

Paulo.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi Paulo, thank you for your idea. We are glad to inform you that this feature has already been implemented in the latest Hotel Booking version (3.7.2). Please, update the plugin to the version 3.7.2.

Paulo Almeida
    Participant

Hello Mary. it is good to know that.
    Unfortunately I have HB plug in embedded in Luviana.
    I guess one of these days you’ll upgrade the theme. Then I will also benefit of my idea.
    Best.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for your reply. You may purchase Hotel Booking plugin apart from theme to get updates once they are released

best regards,
    J. Davis

ILYA Firsov
    Participant

I also had a plugin with the theme. I decided to follow your advice. Besides, I have a membership. But I don’t understand how to add a plugin license (where?) or install the plugin again without losing the settings. Please tell me how to do this

ILYA Firsov
    Participant

I tried to install the plugin on top. WordPress displays a message that the destination directory already exists. What should I do?

Steve
    Keymaster

ILYA,

1. Deactivate and remove plugin. You won’t lose the settings.
    2. Install and activate new one.
    3. Navigate to Dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > License.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.