Rules booking- not reserved the same date of the start reservation

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Rules booking- not reserved the same date of the start reservation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    joachim thiry
    Participant

Hi !
    I would like to know if I have the possibility to add a rule so that my clients do not book on the same day of the beginning of the reservation but 2 days before.

UPR
    Participant

I’d like to know how this can be achieved as well, plus the ability to block a room one day before and after a reservation?

joachim thiry
    Participant

That’s exactly it… I hope someone will have the solution.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no such rule to book X days before chack-in, not later. Also, an accommodation can be blocked for X days after reservation only manually, with the “Block accommodation rule” in the Bookings tab > Booking Rules.
    However, we’ve added your requests to our feature requests list and will notify you when they get implemented.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are excited to announce the release of the new Hotel Booking 3.9.0 version, where we have added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option. Moreover, it is possible to set an Advance Reservation (the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings). We know that you were waiting for this feature, so our developers did their best to represent the improvements for you and your business.
    If you got a plugin inbuilt into the theme, you might wait until the theme is updated to get a new version of the plugin or purchase a Hotel Booking license separately to get immediate updates https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/. Right now, you have a unique opportunity to buy all our plugins, themes, and membership plans with 40% OFF. Keep in mind that the proposition is time-limited! Don’t want to miss out? Use this code at the checkout: BF2020. Note that the discount code is valid till December 1.

Thank you for choosing Motopress!

regards,
    J. Davis

Thomas Hallwright
    Participant

Hi
    This feature addition is great, but I need to be able to restrict bookings after a specific date to a [mphb_availability_search] box on a specific page.

Is there a way to parse the date entered in the form and say this date cannot be booked if it is more than 2 weeks from today and the search form is on a page with a specific URL?

Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello Thomas,

I am afraid I did not quite get your point, would you like to apply maximum advance reservation for specific accommodation types only? If so, the option is available, as you may select desired accommodation types and seasons to apply the rule to: https://prnt.sc/12372cu.
    If you use [mphb_availability id=”XXX”] shortcode, then it will not allow bookings earlier than 14 nights from today’s date for corresponding accommodation type.

Regards,
    Andre

Thomas Hallwright
    Participant

Hi
    No, I need to only allow some people access to unlimited booking.

For example I have a restricted page that can book any night

then I have a freely available page that people can only book for a maximum of 2 weeks ahead.

Can you suggest a php based solution to limit the dates entered in the booking form?

Andre Flores

Hello Thomas,

Unfortunately, there is no such option and it would require plugin custom development.
    As a workaround you may create two different accommodation types: one for restricted area and one for public view. Configure booking rules, so the one available for public has maximum advance reservation of 2 weeks and the one for restricted page is available for booking any time. You may also try syncing those two accommodation types between each other, so the availability of one of them affects the availability of other. You will find more details on how to do that in this article.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.