Room shortcode not displaying properly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Diana Monica
    Participant

Hi there,

Posting this here since tech support is not answering my ticket and maybe someone else can help me in the meantime.
    I want to add a shortcode for just 1 accommodation, but I want it to look like the demo ones from page https://themes.getmotopress.com/campterra/?refmp#_ga=2.253615625.1498300836.1621240877-432690572.1617905841 – click on CAMPSITES in the menu.
    The page is created with the shortcode [mphb_rooms].

I found the shortcode for 1 accommodation and it should be, let’s say [mphb_room id=”777″ title=”true” featured_image=”true”] – adding the correct ID number.

But if I add this, the displayed room doesn’t look like the others. It’s not contained in the shadowed box, the gallery is not small and on the left side but instead is very big and on top.

Please, what shortcode do I have to use so the single accommodation can look just as the other ones visible when [mphb_rooms] is used?

Thank you!

Andre Flores

Hello there,

It appears that your request has been already addressed. I will post a solution below in case other users look for it:

You may add separate [mphb rooms ids=xxx] shortcodes (or ‘Accommodation Types’ widgets) for each accommodation type to make it look in the way you need. Please refer to this screenshot. You simply need to indicate the ID of the accommodation type you wish to show within this widget/shortcode.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.