Request does not pass security verification.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ivander Leandro Arenas Vásquez
    Participant

The booking form shows this message: Request does not pass security verification. Please refresh the page and try one more time. What can be the reason and how to solve it?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi,

We checked a form on your website and it worked properly.
    Please, clear your browser cache and try again.
    If it does not help, please, send a link to the page where the form does not work for you.

Jorge Oliveira
    Participant

Hi, i’m having the smae problem here https://homeconnectstories.pt/alojamento/vivenda-com-piscina-na-ericeira/

any idea?

Thanks
    JO

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Jorge,

We’ve followed the provided link, searched for the “June 4 – June 7” date and got the message that Villa with pool in Ericeira is available for these dates.
    Have you already solved the issue?
    Actually, the “Request does not pass security verification” issue usually happens if you are using a caching plugin. In this way, we recommend adding the page with the form as an exception from caching.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Charles Cebujano
    Participant

Hi, I am also getting the same error now. “Request does not pass security verification. Please refresh the page and try one more time.” Please help me fix it.

Andre Flores

Hello, Charles!

I would recommend that you check your caching plugin settings and make sure the page with the availability search form included is added as an exception from caching. If the issue persists, submit your request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at it.

Regards,
    Andre

Jo Minney
    Participant

Can anyone tell me the length of time that the token generated by the Hotel Booking plugin lasts for? We’ve submitted a request via the Help Desk and they’ve been absolutely useless. Disabling caching sitewide is absolutely not an option, but this issue seems to happen occasionally on some pages. It’s always different pages, and with hundreds of options and lots of high resolution images on the site disabling caching is just unrealistic.

We’re thinking that if we can can configure the caching lifespan in our caching plugin to be less than the token lifespan used by MotoPress, this might fix the problem. The problem is that the response we keep getting from the help desk is ‘turn off caching.’

That’s not an option. We need a long term solution that will allow us to continue caching pages. The caching plugin developers can’t help us because we don’t know the token parameters used by Hotel Booking – which is a key piece of information they need.

Bjorgvin Gudmundsson
    Participant

I agree, we need a fix for this asap.

Andre Flores

Hello Jo,

The issue mostly likely occurs due to cached and out-of-date WordPress ‘nonces’ (WordPress security tokens). Usually nonce is valid for 12 hours, so you may try to set the time less than 12 hours. For example, you may set 10 hours as it is recommended in the following article: https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/975-nonces-and-cache-lifespan. Here is another helpful article on this matter: https://wpbookingcalendar.com/faq/request-do-not-pass-security-check/.

Regards,
    Andre

Bjorgvin Gudmundsson
    Participant

Thanks!

Andre Flores

Hello Bjorgvin,

You are always welcome 🙂
    How’s been your experience with the Hotel Booking plugin so far? It would be much appreciated if you share your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.