report exporting duplicate values

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LarryM
    Participant

Hello, I just ran a CSV report from hotel bookings for my financial report and found a duplicate row – 1 guest resevered 2 rooms under 1 booking which is why they showed up twice. I can replicate this every time I create a test booking with multiple rooms, it shows up multiple times in the report.

The issue is that the ‘Total’, ‘Paid’ and ‘Payment Details’ columns all show the total amount from the whole booking in each duplicate row, not the total for that specific room. Therefore if I use it for financial reports, the totals will be incorrect. Rather than manually adjusting the export after running a report, is there a way to stop duplicate rows from exporting?

Andre Flores

Hello Larry,

Thank you for reporting the issue, I was able to replicate it on my end. I have passed the request for further investigation to our developers. They will review it and once there is any feedback from them, I will let you know.
    For now the only way to resolve the issue would be manually editing reports, sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Andre

Jane Wells

Hello Larry,

We are glad to inform you that the recent release of the Hotel booking plugin has the fix for ‘Total’, ‘Paid’ and ‘Payment Details’ columns showing the total amount from the whole booking in each duplicate row, not the total for that specific room.

Best Regards

LarryM
    Participant

Thanks for that. I will give it a go in the near future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.