Remove Transparent Header – Change Slider

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Luviana Remove Transparent Header – Change Slider

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GEORGIOS CHATZIDIMITRIOU
    Participant

2 questions basically.

First is, how can we change the homepage header (and other pages) to a normal one instead of transparent.

Second is if it’s possible to remove the themes slider in order to install another, and what code we should add in order to show the Booking widget on the new one.

Andre Flores

Hello, Georgios!

1). You may change the header background from transparent to any desired color by adding the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

body.absolute-menu .site-header {
    	background: transparent;
    }

Replace “transparent” with any desired color.

2). Slides in Luviana theme are added via child pages of the Home page. You may get rid of child pages and use any other slider plugin. As an option you may use Front Page widget area and insert slider there, or insert slider shortcode directly in the Home page content area, depending on the plugin you are going to use.
    You may check out our WordPress Slider plugin, perhaps, you will like it. There is also a Lite version of the plugin in case you decide to check how it works first.

Regards,
    Andre

Vwede Iyere-Okojie
    Participant

The problem is even when I delete the child pages and try to add my own slider, there a header that says “HOME” and shows the header image above it. Can’t I get rid of all headers to the design begins at the very top?

Andre Flores

Hello there,

You may disable the Home page header to make your slider displayed at the very top by adding the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

.home .entry-header-wrapper.no-image {
    	display: none;
    }

If you would like to do that on other pages as well, make sure to remove .home from the code.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.