Remove fees with a coupon code?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sukhayanti
    Participant

Hi,
    Is there any way a fee can be removed by usage of a coupon code?
    I have added an additional fee per person to all accommodation types but I can only generate coupons that will deduct an amount per accommodation, not per person. Therefore, if I wish certain guests to not have to pay that specific fee there is no way for me to remove the fee from their booking.
    How can this be solved? Is there any other way to remove fees for certain bookings other then with a coupon?
    Thank you!

Kerry Miller
    Participant

I would be interested in this as well, but for the Cleaning Fee. Right now the cleaning fee is not able to be discounted when a coupon code is applied. It’s not a dealbreaker but would be nice if the coupon could apply to the whole amount, not just the accommodation price.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I’ve added your votes to the task and we will notify you when we have any news on this.

best regards,
    John Davis

Nicole Paton
    Participant

Can I please add an upvote for this?

I have a coupon code to make the whole booking free (100% discount) but when I try to use it the customer still has to pay the fees.

I need it to be totally free. As in they pay nothing at all. None of the fees which apply to all paid bookings.

How can this be achieved please?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your upvote, it has been added.

best regards,
    John Davis

Jo Minney
    Participant

Another upvote please.
    Is there a roadmap where we can see all these things with ‘upvotes added’? Because every single feature I get frustrated with I come to this forum and someone else has already flagged it as a feature request – often multiple times. The feedback we get is ‘our developers are busy on higher priority tasks’ so it would be great to know what those higher priority tasks are if they are not the things we are all asking for…

Sukhayanti
    Participant

Good point Jo!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for your upvote. Unfortunately, there is no roadmap to share. You may check the Release Notes tab on the product page to see the result of the latest updates. Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.