Remove Amenity link

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Massimo BH
    Participant

Hello,
    is there a way to remove Amenity links from the front slide and from all the other sections?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

Add the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.mphb-attribute-value {
      pointer-events: none;
      cursor: default;
      text-decoration: none;
    }

This will unlink all the amenities on the website.

Massimo BH
    Participant

It works perfectly.
    Thanks for the support Stacy!

Luke Knowles
    Participant

The link is still in the code. Is there a way to remove it from the code where it won’t come back each time the theme updates?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

If you need to remove link tags you can do that by overriding templates of plugin. For example copy the following file

\wp-content\plugins\motopress-hotel-booking\templates\loop-room-type\attributes\facilities.php

and paste to

\wp-content\themes\your-theme_folder\hotel-booking\loop-room-type\attributes\ (you will need to create 3 last directories inside your theme folder)

Then open the copied file and edit it to remove link from amenities e.g. replace the line below
    return sprintf( '<a href="%s">%s</a>', esc_url( $facilityLink ), $facility->name );

with this
    return $facility->name;

Nicolas Stübi (SPMA Sàrl)
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to also deactivate the hyperlink on images of accommodations?

And ideally, also the title.

BR
    Nicolas

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolas,

Could you clarify your case more detailed? Do you mean you wish to disable link of the title and gallery that are parts of [mphb_room] shortcode (Accommodation Type block/widget)?
    Examples or screenshots are appreciated.

best regards,
    John Davis

Jan Turek
    Participant

Hello, can I contribute to this? I wonder how can I remove the link from Accommodation Title (when I use Single Accommodation Elementor Widget). I want to have the title, but I dont want to be linked to a special page.

Also in isted Accommodation details the Anemities are written as colour of link – can I change it to have it as for examle View?

Andre Flores

Hello, Jan!

You may disable the accommodation type title link by adding the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

.mphb_sc_room-wrapper .mphb-room-type-title, .mphb_sc_rooms-wrapper .mphb-room-type-title, .mphb_sc_search_results-wrapper .mphb-room-type-title {
    	pointer-events: none;
    }

To change the amenities hover color use the following code:

.mphb-single-room-type-attributes a:hover, .mphb-loop-room-type-attributes a:hover, .loop-room-short-attributes a:hover {
    	color: #13b0bb;
    }

Replace #13b0bb with any desired color. You may find all the HEX color codes here.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.