Redirect after reservation request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Remko Sieben
    Participant

Hi,

My client wants a manual check before the booking is to be confirmed. After a customers makes his reservation on the website, a message is displayed ON THE SAME SCREEN where he entered all his personal information: ‘We have received your reservation request. After approval we will send you the confirmation.’

Instead of this, I want the customer to be redirected to a thank you page. How can I achieve this?

Andre Flores

Hello Remko,

Unfortunately, there is no option to redirect your guests to another page with confirmation “By admin manually” mode, however, you may edit the “We have received your reservation request. After approval we will send you the confirmation.” message via Loco Translate plugin to any desired text – this might suit you. You will find an example on how to perform changes to the plugin via Loco Translate in this article.

Regards,
    Andre

Remko Sieben
    Participant

Hello Andre,

Thanks for the reply. Isn’t there a code snippet that can be inserted to redirect the user after saving a booking reservation?

Andre Flores

Hello Remko,

Unfortunately, there is no ready code snippet to achieve this, such changes would require custom development.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.