Reached the Limit of a Rate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christian Seigwasser GmbH
    Participant

Hi,

We create a page for a customer with your Hotel Plugin. But they have a holiday accommodation for up to 24 Guets and 5 children in 6 diffenrent Seasons. The Price for a week is also cheaper.

So we have to add a price for every guest and every child in every season in combination like:

For Example – Easter:

1 Guest, 0 Child for price per Night/per 7 nights
    2,3,4,…
    24 Guests, 0 Child for price per Night/per 7 nights

AND

1 Guest, 1 Child
    2,3,4,….
    24 Guests, 1 Child

AND the same for 2, 3, 4, 5 Children and this was only one season in this rate. So we have 24 Guests x 6 Childs (0-5) x 6 Seasons = 864 different prices for this accommodation. Without the weekly price!

The Problem is that we rechead the limit of one Rate. If i try to add the next price and safe the rate, the last value disappears.

Where can i change the limit for one Rate?
    or maybe there is another possibility the set the rates?

I hope you understand my problem and can help me with this issue.

Best Regards

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

Try to increase the post max size on your server.
    If you are familiar with db, it may be easier to add all these variations directly to the db entry of this rate. Rates are stored in the postmeta table.

Gundula Uray
    Participant

upvote – this process is not maintanable as you have to enter hundrets of adult children variations to ake it work correctly. Disabling children is not possible as adults get charged different city taxes than children. PLEASE CONSIDER enhancing this function. ie enter 0 to 4 children. Currently it is very painful to enter hundrets of rates for just one single appartement/hut/chalet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.