- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by J. Davis.
- March 13, 2017 at 12:06 pm #489479DionisisGuest
Hello. I really like this plugin and I plan to buy all the addons because I’m making a catering business but I have some questions:
1. When a use makes an account and orders something I see that only the first time he receives an email with the Order Receipt. Why that user doesnt receive an email every time he orders something?
2. I create some categories and subcategories to them but the subgateries dont appear and their items appear in the categories like the subcategories dont exist despite they are made. How to make the subcategories appear too and the items to be inside them?
3. My clients will pay by invoice but I dont see that option on the payment gateways. How can i edit the option “cash on delivery” to appear as “pay by invoice” or delete that?
These are my questions and I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.March 14, 2017 at 2:59 pm #490237J. DavisKeymaster
1. I’m sorry but could yu describe the issue more detailed? It would be great if you provide step by step guide on how to replicate it.
2. You can output menu sub-categories as links in a list view mode. That is add Parent Category shortcode with list view and you’ll see sub-category next to it as a link.
3. You can use Cash on Delivery as payment method. It means that you process the orders manually. When you got an order from your customer you will be able to contact him and send an invoice and other details.
JohnMarch 15, 2017 at 11:41 am #490835DionisisGuest
I dont know why but when a client orders something I receive the email with the order but the client doesnt receive any email. I added an smtp plugin but it didnt work too. Also the subgategories I made dont appear even if I added to them Parent Categories. For me the most important is the client to get an email with the order receipt.March 15, 2017 at 1:28 pm #490907DionisisGuest
The problem with the subcategories is resolved. Just there is only the problem with the email for the clientsMarch 17, 2017 at 1:36 pm #492387J. DavisKeymaster
We have replied at wordpress.com but I would duplicate the answer here:
Email is sent to your client only after order status is changed (from Pending to Complete). In case of “Cash on delivery” method you will need to set Complete status manually and email will be sent after that. We’ll think about adding notification email for your clients to receive right after the order. Thank you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.