promotional plans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JORGE NAVAS
    Participant

My hotel offers plans for couples on Thursdays and Fridays, I do not want to double the accommodations because I would have problems managing the available accommodations. How can i fix this?

I also want to know how I can modify the accommodation search results because it returns results that are not according to the number of guests.

Andre Flores

Hello Jorge,

Specify what are the conditions for those plans, are stays for couples on Thursdays and Fridays cheaper/more expensive?

As for the search results issue, you may try the following workaround: https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039318152-Why-Search-Results-page-displays-all-accommodation-types-no-matter-what-capacity-is-selected-.

Regards,
    Andre

JORGE NAVAS
    Participant

Hello,
    We offer our guests a plan that includes accommodation + spa (one of our additional services) for two people with a special price from Monday to Friday.

The only option I’ve seen is to create a new accommodation type, but this conflicts with room availability.

Is there another way to do it?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for your question. You may try to add another season for these days and add add this season to the Rate of the accommodation type to offer a special price. Then add some kind of notice on your site to notify the visitors. So you may vary the price of the accommodation type on the specific days but not the price of the service.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.