problems with Booking Rule

• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gabriela SOSA
    Participant

Hello, I created a booking rule for a minimum stay, I need somehow to be able to manually reserve as administrator the minimum number of days that I have left between reservations. Example: rule of minimum stay of 4 days, between two reservations of 4 days I have 2 days free, I would like to be able to reserve those 2 days before the booking rule.

Andre Flores

Hello Gabriel,

Unfortunately, there is no such option in the plugin, however, we do have such a feature request and I have added your up-vote to it as well. In case there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider adding this option to one of the plugin future updates.
    Meanwhile you may temporary disable the booking rule before adding booking via admin panel and then activate it back.

Regards,
    Andre

Gabriela SOSA
    Participant

It cannot be deactivated, you have to delete it and re-create it every time you want to rent a smaller number of days, right?

Andre Flores

Hello Gabriela,

I am delighted to let you know that we have just released the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.9 with an option to disable booking rules for back-end bookings. Feel free to update the plugin to the latest version to get this feature.
    You will find the full list of changes included in the latest version in plugin Release Notes.

Regards,
    Andre

Ronan Clarke
    Participant

Are all these updates will reflect in the Booklium theme as well?

Kaspars Paulins
    Participant

Hi, I understand that feature where it would be possible to easier deal with shorter periods that are not allowed to be booked by a minimum stay rule, have not been implemented yet? I have a scenario where there is one day left between other bookings and the min. 2 day stay rule does not allow it to be booked. I am aware of manual booking entry to avoid the rules and also I know how to make a Special season and add it to rules and rates in the right priority to make it work to avoid the default rule. But that process is too much of a hassle, especially if it has to be done regularly and for many accommodations.
    Would be great if avoiding default rules process would be made a lot easier and time consuming. Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kaspars,

Thanks for your question. We have not implemented this feature to add the ability to fill the ‘gaps’ between reservations with a minimum stay rule applied. We will notify you when we have any news about this.

best regards,
    J. Davis

John
    Participant

Hello. I’m having problems with adding, deleting and editing in the booking rules section. When I press done and then save changes it fails to save. Previously, when saved, the page would refresh and the booking rules would show the update. Now, when saved, the page does nothing and the changes are not saved. Have you any ideas to solve the problem? Thanks, John.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Thanks for your question. Perhaps there are too many booking rules and you need to contact your hosting provider asking them to increase the value of the max_input_vars parameter.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.