Probleme Booking.com import

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Antoine Virondeau
    Participant

Hello,

I have a calendar synchronization problem. All my calendars are perfectly synchronized with the Booking.com OTA on my website side. So bookings from booking.com appear every 15 minutes on my website. However, reservations coming from my site do not appear on Booking.com. I have to click on “import now” on booking.com manually as soon as a reservation is made on my website.

Is this normal? Caching problem? iCal no longer supported on booking.com?

Thank you so much

Antoine Virondeau
    Participant

+1

Andre Flores

Hello Antoine,

The fact that synchronization works when you manually sync your calendars means that the iCal link is valid and accepted by Booking.com. I would recommend that you contact Booking.com support team, so they check this matter at their end, as the Hotel Booking does not force its calendars to be imported to external calendars automatically, it just makes sure that the iCal file is updated instantly with valid data. The Booking.com system is the one that fetches the data from the Hotel Booking iCal file.

Regards,
    Andre

Paloma
    Participant

Hi,
    I have exactly the same problem. Did you finally solve it? How?

The automatic synchronization worked perfectly until I updated the latest version of Motopress hotel booking. With the old version everything worked fine.

Thanks

Antoine Virondeau
    Participant

I still have the same problem. I contacted the booking.com support who told me to get a channel manager to have automatic syncronization intervals. Before, no problem with automatic synchronization. So, I do manual synchronization on booking. That takes time. Hoping for the arrival of an update, because everything worked with the OTA (booking.com) before.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Paloma,

Thanks for your question. Could you let me know whether booking.com stopped importing bookings from your site or vice versa?

best regards,
    John Davis

Gabriela SOSA
    Participant

Not only booking, I have booking, Airbnb synchronized in a Google ical calendar and that calendar synchronized to the plugin, it worked perfectly, but since the last update it does not synchronize automatically, there was some problem with the last update.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Gabriela,
    I’ve just sent a reply to your support request. I’ve just re-enabled the automatic import of bookings via the plugin settings and it should import bookings correctly now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.