Problem with the display room page and images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MR SCARECROW
    Participant

Hello! Excuse me with my English. How do I change my link address? I have this situation, the list of rooms are displayed pictures but when I want to click on them to see a bigger message “Image cannot be loaded. Make sure the path is correct and image exist “.If I want to go to the room page shows me that there is no such page. If I want to go to the room page shows me that there is no such page. The address format is automatically set. “https://domen.pl/obiekt/room-name”

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s rather strange and looks like the WordPress issue. Make sure you use latest version of plugin. Also specify whether you imported sample data or uploaded images manually? We have also submitted a a request for you. Please check your email and reply.

Best regards,
    John

MR SCARECROW
    Participant

Hi! The last update settled the case. So that the problem is resolved. I only have one question. Where can I remove the State fields from the booking form and the Size field: Details of the room?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I am glad the issue is settled.
    The size field can be hidden with CSS, e.g. insert this snippet under Appearance > Additional CSS:

.mphb-single-room-type-attributes .mphb-room-type-size {
    	display: none;
    }
    .mphb-loop-room-type-attributes .mphb-room-type-size {
    	display: none;
    }

The State field cannot be removed since it is mandatory for placing an order if you enable ‘Full address fields are required for reservation’ in the plugin settings. The State field does not mean only the states of America. This field is supposed to elicit an administrative district (county/state/province/land/canton) – those have different names in different countries. If you want to make it more clear to the customers, you can rename this field to something else like Region or Administrative District. This can be easily done with any translation plugin e.g. with Loco Translate you would need to install the plugin and create a translation in the language of your WordPress for the Hotel Booking plugin, find the “State” phrase and type in the needed phrase as a translation instead.
    You can create a ticket for our support team if you need assistance with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.