Problem with Search result page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jérôme Boudart
    Participant

Hi,
    The Search result page is not working and I can’t figure out why.

Everything seems to be settled up correctly (Accommodation Types, Seasons, Rates, Services, Accommodations, Booking rules, etc.). The Skip Search Results option is enabled.

With the same valid given date:
    – The Booking form on the Accommodation type page tells me that the accommodation is available and allow me to go to the reservation page;
    – But the Search form tells me No accommodation form.

What should I do to make the Search result page work ?
    Thank you in advance.

Melissa Lara De Leon Roque
    Participant

Hello Jerome, Hopefully, the support team can fix this for you. I had a similar problem a couple of months ago I think on my site https://sicilyshortstay.com/ I emailed support and they were able to fix it after an update with the plugin.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jérôme,

Thank you for reporting an issue. Could you provide a link to your site to test search form and availability?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Jérôme Boudart
    Participant
    UPR
    Participant

Hi Jérôme,
    In case you still have this problem. I had a similar one and found that my accommodation types were still in ‘Draft’ mode. Make sure you publish your accommodation types and try the date search again.

Cheers,
    Sascha

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jérôme,

Thank you for provided link and accept deepest apologies for such a delay. We can see that search results does not show anything still however if you check availability of certain accommodation type for the same dates it shows that it is available and allows reservation e.g. http://lavalleedespres.be/accommodation/le-mako/

So we have submitted a request to help you sort this out. Please check your email inbox and reply us back. Thanks.

Thank you @UPR for getting back to this topic as we seems to loose the last reply of Jérôme.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Arthur Kruk
    Participant

Hi,

I am having the same issue as the OP. Can you assist me in fixing it?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Arthur,

Could you please clarify the issue and provide website URL where we can replicate it?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Arthur Kruk
    Participant

I submitted a ticket and Eugene let me know there is an known issue in how the accommodation blocks go after the booking block and that sometimes causes other rooms to be blocked off. I will wait for an update to the plugin that will hopefully solve the issue. As of now, I have been unblocking other accommodations to allow the code to pickup a room as being available in the search. Thanks for the time being!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.