- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Andre Flores.
- January 9, 2020 at 12:24 pm #903088Karel RusnakParticipant
I have an issue here when clicking Import Demo Data I get an Error: Internal Server Error (500).
All required and recommended plugins were installed and activated before.
Can you help me with this ?
ThanksJanuary 21, 2020 at 12:30 pm #907391J. DavisKeymaster
Most likely you server does not have enough memory_limit to import sample data including step of regenerating thumbnails. You may exclude this action following the steps below:
– navigate to Appearance > Theme Edito and agree with warning
– in the sidebar on the right navigate withing theme structure: /inc > demo-import.php file
– click on demo-import.php file to load it and find the line below:
//add_filter( 'pt-ocdi/regenerate_thumbnails_in_content_import', '__return_false' );
– remove the double-slash at the beginning of the line so it will look like this:
add_filter( 'pt-ocdi/regenerate_thumbnails_in_content_import', '__return_false' );
– save the changes and try to import sample data once again.
You will be able to fulfill this action after import of sample data and regenerate thumbnails using third party plugins.
As for hosting providers we recommend Bluehost for WordPress to be sure your site runs properly.
J. DavisOctober 27, 2020 at 7:37 pm #1022392Esteban UrrutiaParticipant
Hello, I did this but it doesnt fix.October 28, 2020 at 8:38 am #1022535Andre FloresModerator
Kindly submit your request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.