Pricing on the checkout page.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Labelle
    Participant

It appears that I have to select the number of people, but before I can see the default price. The checkout page shows two different prices: lowest price in price breakdown, and highest price at the bottom of the page. That’s kind of confusing. Any ideas on how to work around this?

Here is a screenshot:

prices_611

Steve
    Keymaster

Looks like ‘Price Breakdown’ shows ‘Base Price’, while ‘Total Price’ shows price per variation (with accommodation capacity). We’ll fix this issue in next updates. Thank you.

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

That’s great thanks you.

Is there is a simple way to change the code of that variable, so as to show the base price?

A hook or filter? Or to template one of the files in my child theme?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your question. We would recommend for this fix to be released in the next version. Though you will need to replace code in this file

/motopress-hotel-booking/includes/shortcodes/checkout-shortcode/step-checkout.php

replace this

$this->booking = apply_filters('mphb_sc_checkout_step_checkout_booking_object', Entities\Booking::create($bookingAtts));

with this

MPHB()->reservationRequest()->setupParameter( 'pricing_strategy', 'base-price' );
       $this->booking = apply_filters('mphb_sc_checkout_step_checkout_booking_object', Entities\Booking::create($bookingAtts));
       MPHB()->reservationRequest()->resetDefaults( array( 'pricing_strategy' ) );

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pascal Groß
    Participant

+1

But the suggested fix does not fix the problem for me.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Pascal Groß.
    Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Thanks J. I’ll try this solution. 🙂

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,
    We are glad to inform you about update of the Hotel Booking plugin to the version 3.7.4 where we have fixed the issue with the price discrepancy between the Price Breakdown table and Total Price when the number of guests is not set.

We notify you since you have requested this fix in Hotel Booking.  

If you own a Hotel Booking plugin purchased apart from a rental theme you may get this version now. Though Hotel Booking plugin that was integrated into themes will be updated later with next theme release.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Thanks Mary. I’ll make sure to update. Awesome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.