‘Prices start at’ incorrect

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    R. L.
    Participant

Hi, question about the ‘prices start at’ that is visible after selecting a date. They are displayed wrong.

For instance: I have a rate of 80 euro for 2 people, and 100 for 4 people. The preces start at is displayed at the 4 people price! I have not selected the number of guest yet, so it should say 80 euro. How can I fix this?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we can not see your rate configuration or selected direct booking options. Thus we kindly ask you to submit a ticket referring to the current topic. We will do our best to help you sort this out. Thanks

Jan Švanda
    Participant

Hello I am having exactly the same problem. My config is following:

It displays the highest price, not lowest

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Jan Švanda – zkuste si ty částky přehodit at máte nahoře tu nejnižší částku a dole tu vyšší. U mě to tak funguje.

Jan Švanda
    Participant

Děkuju, podpora mi poradila to stejné, funguje.

Jina knevíte náhodou, jak změnit oddělovač tisíců z např. “1,500” na “1 500” na celém webu? Přes woocommerce to neaplikuje a podpora říká že neví.
    Koukám že jste z CZ tak byste se mohl setkat s podobným problémem. Díky

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Odkaz je zde: https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037808151-How-to-edit-separators-delimiters-in-Hotel-Booking-plugin
    Také jsem to řešil, dělá to problémy při exportu Reportu do CSV.
    Jinak já jsem zůstal u verze 4.7.4

Jan Švanda
    Participant

Skvělý! Moc díky, to mi hodně pomohlo. Můžu se zeptat na jakém webu tento plugin / theme používáte?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jan,
    Thanks for your screenshot and thanks Pavel for your help. That is a base price on your screenshot where the price is 3200 and not for 4 and 0 capacity. So it is recommended to set the lowest price to the base rate. Feel free to ask any additional questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.