Prepayment

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ondrej Riha
    Participant

Is there any way to set up payment in advance?
    I would need the customer to book the service for the day and time and pay for the whole service right away. The booking would then be confirmed by the admin.
    I’ve tried different ways of setting this up but have not been able to get it to work.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ondrej,
    You can enable the confirmation mode by payments and then enable a direct bank transfer payment gateway. Thus the guest will make a booking and receive payment instructions to his email. You will need to check your bank account and change the status of the payment to ‘completed’ using the plugin manually. Thus the booking will be confirmed too.
    You may check the following article to learn how it works https://motopress.com/document/hotel-booking-direct-bank-transfer/

Ondrej Riha
    Participant

If I use the Stripe payment gateway, I also have the option of somehow dealing with prepayment.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ondrej,
    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the Stripe integration does not support pre-authorized payments in the Appointment Booking plugin.

Ondrej Riha
    Participant

Hi,
    Would you consider adding a prepayment option in some other version? I also wanted to ask if there will be a mobile app for the Appointmet Booking plugin?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

We have such requests in our list of features, however, they are not planned yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.