Plugin generates no PDF file

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Ferstl
    Participant

Hi there,

I have just purchased the plugin and activated it on my website. If I click on “Generate Invoice”, no correct PDF file will be generated, but only a non PDF conform source code, which will be displayed in the browser. When I try to copy this manually and create a PDF file from it, Adobe Acrobat reports a corrupt PDF file.

Andre Flores

Hello Sebastian,

I have checked the “Generate Invoice” option and was able to get valid PDF file opened in a browser tab. I suggest that the issue may be caused by your server configuration, have you tried uploading any PDF file to your library and opening it in a browser tab? Does it work fine?
    It may happen that the PDF file type is not supported due to your server-specific configuration. If this is not the case, kindly submit your request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Sebastian Ferstl
    Participant

Hi Andre,

I uploaded a PDF file to the library and it works fine. Even other Woocommerce plugins for generating PDF invoices are working on this website.

Best,
    Sebastian

John Vutech
    Participant

what should be the server configuration be?

Andre Flores

Hello Sebastian,

Try deactivating those WooCommerce PDF plugins as well as other additional active plugins, they may cause conflicts with Hotel Booking PDF Invoices.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello John,

There are no specific server requirements, some servers do not allow certain file types to be managed, so you may need to contact your hosting provider in order to make sure PDF file type is accepted.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.