plug in improvement suggestion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maria Sarantinou
    Participant

HI guys,
    Im an UX and UI designer and even i found the plugin really a great tool it miss some important features.
    I’m trying my best to find a solution with the dev team or using third part plug in but sadly, for the time being probably i might need to move to another solution that offer the functionality listed below.

1- Multiple owners profile with customisable dashboard
    2- Customer log in with dashboard – in order to manage their booking, save the favourite properties, etc..
    3- more user friendly admin booking panel (eg, calendar, messages, invoices)
    4-full integration with elementor pro theme builder (room type needs the ID in order to works, this issue has been sorted out thanks to the great dev customer support, adding shortcodes, even if not really straight forward and clean solution)

Andre Flores

Hello, Maria!

Thank you for your research and nice suggestions, it is really much appreciated. At the moment our developers are working on implementing the invoices functionality, since it has been the most popular feature request so far, so our users will be able to generate invoices for their bookings soon. As for the rest of the features, they are also considered to be developed in future.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.