Picture icons on the right of the home slider

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Luviana Picture icons on the right of the home slider

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    margaret Njeri
    Participant

By default the slider had four icons representing four differ pages, I’ve added an extra slider with an extra slide but the new icon is split into two now.
    How can i fix this also is it possible to add a link to the icons so that they open the pages they represent

margaret Njeri
    Participant
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Margaret,

Thanks for your question. The default slider has thumbnails that help to navigate among the slides. There is no possibility to link the thumbnails with the page URLs.
    If you wish to embed the custom slider you will need to override the files of the theme.

best regards,
    J. Davis

margaret Njeri
    Participant

How do i fix this then?

I’ve added an extra slider with an extra slide but the new icon is split into two now.

i sent a screenshot above

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Margaret,

I’ve checked the screenshot again and I can not see any issue there. Could you please clarify it in more detail by providing a screenshot with an explanation or other examples?

best regards,
    J. Davis

margaret Njeri
    Participant

It took too long to get you to have a look i had to take down some of the pages.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Let me know if the issue occurs again and try to explain the issue in more detail by providing the screenshots or other examples to help us understand your concern. Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.