- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Matthew Durrant.
- August 18, 2021 at 11:05 am #1172700Matthew DurrantParticipant
I know this issue is caused by the Hotel booking plugin pro, as I have done the following:
+ Deactivated my theme, & activated the Twenty Twenty-one theme.
+ Deactivated all the plugins on my site (including Hotel booking plugin), & the issue went away.
+ Activated just the Hotel Booking plugin, & the problem returned.
The presentation of some of the settings for core WordPress blocks in the editor, are being messed up by this! Please sort this out asap!!
- Depreciated: block_categories is depreciated since version 5.8.0! Use block_categories_all instead …
- Depreciated: block_catgories is depreciated siince version 5.8.0! Use block_categories_all instead…
- Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by …August 19, 2021 at 5:29 am #1172915Andre FloresModerator
I would kindly ask that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue. Also, provide some exact steps ti replicate the issue, as I was unable to do that locally.
AndreAugust 20, 2021 at 5:06 am #1173494Matthew DurrantParticipant
It’s not the hotel booking plugin causing this issue. A PHP debug setting in WP-config.php is. Thanks for the reply.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.