PHP Depreciated warning with Hotel Booking pro plugin!!

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking PHP Depreciated warning with Hotel Booking pro plugin!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Natasha Alton
    Participant

Hello,

I know this issue is caused by the Hotel booking plugin pro, as I have done the following:

+ Deactivated my theme, & activated the Twenty Twenty-one theme.
    + Deactivated all the plugins on my site (including Hotel booking plugin), & the issue went away.

+ Activated just the Hotel Booking plugin, & the problem returned.

The presentation of some of the settings for core WordPress blocks in the editor, are being messed up by this! Please sort this out asap!!

• Depreciated: block_categories is depreciated since version 5.8.0! Use block_categories_all instead …
  • Depreciated: block_catgories is depreciated siince version 5.8.0! Use block_categories_all instead…
  • Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by …
Andre Flores

Hello Matthew,

I would kindly ask that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue. Also, provide some exact steps ti replicate the issue, as I was unable to do that locally.

Regards,
Andre

Natasha Alton
Participant

Hi Andre,

It’s not the hotel booking plugin causing this issue. A PHP debug setting in WP-config.php is. Thanks for the reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.